TOPUPMETERS is a new and exciting way for landlords to recharge for energy usage within their rental properties.
Using the proven Em-lite smart meter TOPUPMETERS is the most modern and up to date prepayment solution available.
- Tokenless prepayment with remote top ups.
- Online top ups from anywhere in the world
- Optional Emergency Credit feature
- Manual top up supported for emergency situations
- All operational charges are recovered from the tenant
- Supports dual fuel applications with optional Gas sender
- Measuring Instrument Directive (MID) approved.
- In home display option (IHD)
- GPRS Communications with Network roaming SIM
TOPUPMETERS offers the latest technology and service for managing energy to your tenants. Like traditional prepayment metering the tenant or consumer will need to prepay for the energy they use, but unlike previous prepayment systems no cash or tokens are required. They simply need to purchase energy from the secure payment website and credit is instantly transferred to their meter via the GSM network.
Many benefits are available to the landlords or site owner in using this system and once the meters are installed there is no other management required. Simply give each tenant the website address and follow the instructions. Payments will be transferred periodically to your nominated bank account. It really is that simple—no issuing of tokens, no cash to be collected and no additional costs. Just an easy monthly payment that can be recovered from the standing charges to your tenant.
What are the advantages of the TOPUPMETERS system for Landlords?
- Payments received instantly when a tenant adds credit to their meter.
- No need to engage with tenants in the event of a failed top-up as codes can be manually entered at the meter
- Online monitoring to keep track of energy consumption and billing history. Low running costs
- No vendor equipment needed, everything is web based.
- Annualised costs can be recovered from the tenant via standing charges – No cost to Landlord
Subscription Pricing (Click here to see PDF attachment)